A-Z

A - My full name
Alyia Farzana Mohd All Jafri
B - My height
165 cm

C - If I have any siblings
i have siblings

D - My most embarrassing moment
too much embarrassing moment

E - My shoe size
7

F - Do I have any pets?
yes , cat

G - Age I get mistaken for
Form 4

H - Do I have any tattoos?
nope

I - Do I want any tattoos?
nope

J - My best friend’s name
AIZ

K - Someone I miss
AIZ

L - Something not many people know about me
myself

M - A random fact about myself
i'm just a normal person .

N - Favorite animal
cubbies

O - Favorite celeb
t-swift

P - Favorite movie/TV show
a new year's eve

Q - What kind of phone I have
nokia

R - Do I like my phone?
sure does

S - Is my hair curly, straight or wavy?
secret

T - Color of my hair
secret

U - Have I dyed my hair before?
nope

V - Do I want to dye my hair and what color?
nope

W - My tumblr crush
no one

X - Favorite soda
vanilla coca cola

Y - Favorite letter in the alphabet
A

Z - Do I want children?
yupsss

2 comments :

pyca po said...

hi my dear. thanks for the comment :) come and join my GA!

Alyia Farzana said...

@pyca pohehe , insyaAllah ;D