Start Do It

assalamualaikum .
this is what the situation that i have suffered recently .its not just that actually .take in ,take out #fuhhh breathe   I don't have any idea what to post .please idea ,come here to me now .it's hard to make any post if I don't have any idea ,see that ?let see now .this Monday ,I will start studying back and I didn't want to but ,what choices that I have ?need to get a really nice and comfort rest .chaiyok !you can do it Alyia Farzana !and yeah ,you too guys ;) insyaAllah .oh yeah ,here's one of the Islamic quotes that really can inspired your day ,check it out .

  • Teacher: Can you see God?
  • Class: No.
  • Teacher: Can you touch God?
  • Class: No.
  • Teacher: Then there isn't a God!
  • Student: Sir, can you see your brain?
  • Teacher: No.
  • Student: Can you touch your brain?
  • Teacher: No.
  • Student: So you have no brain!

0 comments :