2. To beautify your face and make it shiny: keep doing wudhu minimum five times a day.
3. To have attractive lips: always mention Allah and remember to speak the truth
4. As for blush and rouge: “modesty” (haya’) is one of the best brands and it can be found in any of the Islamic centers.
5. To remove impurities from your face and body: use a soap called “istighfar” (seeking forgiveness of Allah) this soap will remove any bad deeds.
6. Now about your hair: if any if you has a problem of hair split ends, then I suggest “islamic hijab” which will protect your hair from damage.
7. As for jewelry: beautify your hands with humbleness and let your hands be generous and give charity to the poor.
8. To avoid heart disease: forgive people who hurt your feelings.
9. Your necklace should be a sign to pardon your fellow brothers and sisters.