Sleep

assalamualaikum .
yes ,I didn't sleep yet ,I have something to doooo uuuuu #forget it what can we discuss here ?right here ,right now .oh yeah ,I need more holiday .the final exam will be coming very soon and I didn't do my revision yet #sigh I should have start aite ?me so lazy meh ,aigooo oh yeah ,good luck for PMR's students including my sister ,Eyka .the examination will start on 9th of October 2012 if I'm not mistaken .PMR is not that tough compared to SPM so don't you worry my little juniors .you will instantly forget about your PMR when you're at Form 4 ,trust me .I have been through it and I know the situations .everyone will say 'alah ,itu PMR saja .belum SPM' but waittt !that doesn't mean you can have fun with it .errr you can understand by yourself aite ?I don't have the time to make it more specific or you can called is as I'm not that 'lazy' .now ,its already 2.30 am and I really really need to sleep .I have to send my brother to his college tomorrow #sad

2 comments :

Wilma said...

Good luck in your exam...
Do your best k ^_^
Sometimes, you need to relax your mind too...
Take some time to go for holiday k @_@

Alyia Farzana said...

@Wilma auwww hihi thank you :3 hiks itulah ,tau tuuu hiks oh hahaha okay okay .